Kamis, 13 Januari 2011

Thinks

now. 23.00 but i can't sleep. i don't know what must i have to do. finally, i open my laptop and yeah....post!!!! connection is bad, it's very slowly. i wanna tell you about.......why.i.still.singel?

until now. i still thinks, why i still single? am i childish? am i selfish? or what? i thinks because I WANT A PERFECTLY. we know all people not perfect. but i want he or whowhateve that i love, i like or as my boyf is perfect. i mean he must kind of me, really love me. but honestly i like a handsome boy(i am not unbeliever) and a important thing. he can make my feel is good, if i there's beside him. trough a relationship for make our fell happy, not for make our fell is bad(put your hands. if you agree with me!!)
but, i must change it. i am not selfish. God have a good one for me. but know i don't know his. but if God show me that time. certainly i know him.
maybe, God tell me if better I'm single now. but one the nice thing. i have my family and my friends that they love me. really i don't sad about this. i just think what wrong with me?

1 komentar: