Kamis, 13 Januari 2011

i-want-him!!!


all of people around me always make me for remember you
remember me what happen yesterday
remember me when you STILL there's beside me
remember me you're so care for me
remember why i always wait tomorrow for meet you
remember me when we laugh, smile, talk
remember me when you always care of me
remember me about you
remember me HOW I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!


i want that.
i want you
i just want you
not he
or
him
i want you not change
i want you still there's beside me
i want you still care for me
i want how you smile for me
i want HOW YOU SAY 'I MISS YOU' FOR ME

i don't want you say 'BYE' every we chat on BBM,
when you say 'BYE' i thinks to:
  • i miss you
  • are you OK?
  • are you miss me?
  • are you happy?
  • are you still fine until tomorrow we will meet?
  • and, Another.......

trust me. i am not want you change. now you with her. not with her. but you not with me again. we never a relationship right? BUT, we ever closer right? i am not unbeliever i like you. i love you. but now your not YOU AGAIN. YOU CHANGE. changed drastically. thanks for being my day boy. thanks for make my day was beautiful. thanks for the best memory that we've, and thanks for everything. OYA, THANKS FOR THE BEST EXPECTATION THAT YOU GIVE FOR ME


*
sigh*

1 komentar: